Why Taleo ?
Are looking for a quick and low-startup cost talent management solution? Want to give the latest functionalities such as mobility or business analytics to the clients you service? Do you want to eliminate the operational hassles of procuring and constantly upgrading your hardware, software, anti-virus, firewalls, networks, etc? Oracle Taleo is a great utility to consider. It has been implemented at over 6500 client sites and is widely known to be stable and cost-effective. Look at our webinars for detailed discussions.
EiS Professional Services Group helps organizations maximize their Taleo efforts through the entire employee lifecycle. Organizations of all sizes utilize the best practices as it pertains to hiring, managing, developing and compensating their employees. EiS Consultants have the experience necessary to help companies protect their largest investment, their people. Our rapid implementation approach focuses on getting our clients up and running quickly and moving towards the sustained value in their cloud solutions.
EiS Technologies provides proven subject matter experts to efficiently implement Oracle Taleo, the industry’s largest cloud-based talent management platform. We have implemented Taleo for many customers and know the strengths, weaknesses, and gaps of Taleo. We can confidently guide you on how to make the most of your investment.
- Implementation Methodology
- Data Integrations (LinkedIn, E-Business suite, PeopleSoft, Lawson or any other systems)
- Business Intelligence
- EiS has expertise in the target and destination systems as well as the middleware and database tiers.
EiS’s differentiating USPs compared to other service providers are:
EiS Professional Services
EiS offers the services to implement the following modules in Taleo Business Edition and Taleo Enterprise Edition:
- Recruitment and Social Sourcing
- Performance and Goal Management
- Succession Planning
- Learning and Development
- Requirement Gathering
- Fit Gap Analysis
- Custom Fields – Create needed custom fields
- Migration – Migrate you existing resume with our own utility
- Integration – Integrate to third party systems
- Reporting – build custom reports
EiS can help you maintain Taleo post implementation.
BYOP (Bring Your Own Process). EiS provides SMEs, Integration, BI and Mobility.
- Appraise upcoming system changes s and assess value of the new functionality
- Determine viability and impact
- Complete testing in staging zone
- Review potential business process change(s) and impacts of change(s)
- Data migrations, Interfaces and Integrations built-in.
- Managed custom services to meet your specific needs
- Ongoing implementation of new and enhanced business processes
- Expertise in end-to-end regression and user acceptance testing
- Detailed fit gap analysis
- Virtual and/or classroom training on new functionality Provide training documentation, user guides and various transitional documents