Oracle Cloud Service Offerings
EiS is a leader in Oracle Cloud Consulting. EiS can recommend best Cloud practices, help with strategy development, and assist in all aspects with your move to the Cloud. We can tailor and configure Oracle Cloud Solutions to meet your business needs. Whether you are looking to upgrade your company’s system, replace your system with Oracle Cloud Applications or gradually phase in Oracle Cloud while retaining functionality with your current solution, EiS can provide a sustainable roadmap uniquely designed to your wants and needs.
Oracle’s FUSION and Cloud Applications offerings are quickly transforming the way organizations are thinking about ERP. As a certified Oracle Partner, the EiS Professional Services Group is your go to partner to take full advantage of all of the latest Oracle Cloud innovations. EiS views the Oracle Cloud solutions and lifecycle very differently than traditional ERP engagements.
We see EiS leading our clients on their journey into the Oracle Fusion and Cloud Applications, so the clients can realize the business benefits expected when moving segments of your IT ecosystem into the cloud. The implementation of the solution is a small yet key part of the client’s life in the cloud.
- Roadmap and Migration Strategies to Cloud
- Cloud Planning - Planning and preparation, as is - to be
- Cloud Implementation – Functional system configuration, business process Re-engineering, project management and technical resources to lead integrations and data conversions
- Cloud Remote Administration – Post Go Live support
- Cloud Support – From Service Requests, licensing, to upgrades
- Cloud Education – Onsite, Offsite, Remote
- Cloud Upgrades and Enhancements - Health Checks, Version Upgrades, Value Assessments
Oracle Cloud Co-Existence Planning:
Our team of professionals works with and adds strategic value to your existing Oracle On-Premise or 3rd party applications. EiS will help make your business more innovative and productive when bringing together the best of both worlds; existing Oracle On-Premise Applications and Oracle Cloud Applications. Add Oracle Cloud Applications modules to your existing environment or implement “pillars” (human capital management, financials, sales, or supply chain management applications) to extend the power of Oracle Cloud Applications into your applications portfolio.
Life in the Cloud – EiS
Oracle Cloud ERP
- Payables and Assets
- Project Portfolio Management
- Project Management
- Task Management
- Resource Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Contract Management
- Supplier Management
- Accounting Hub
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance