At EiS Technologies (Enterprise Integration Solutions), we deliver integrations that create effective suites from disconnected applications, enabling you to build collaborative teams from individual departments. EiS focuses on your success with innovative integration solutions that meet your needs today and scale as you grow. The EiS team possesses expertise in all facets of Application Integration and provides end-to-end integration solutions to meet your business objectives. Whether its integrating disparate applications, systems, or data, our team of certified specialists leverages our decades of experience to deliver you the very best results-oriented solutions allowing you to streamline your business processes and improve your business intelligence. We incorporate into every solution our team’s deep knowledge of Oracle’s full suite of products including: Cloud Services, Fusion Middleware, Taleo, PeopleSoft, E-Business Suite and much more.
At EiS, we create end-to-end integration solutions. We understand what needs to be done to make applications work together. Our team of consultants recognizes the uniqueness of each integration components to provide you with valuable, scalable solutions. Our expertise allows you to focus on your business needs and while we manage the integration with their associated nuances and complexities. Let us help you to assure your Oracle Applications and extended ecosystem are coexisting and are truly working together.
- Providing full end-to-end integration services
- Assessing and designing enterprise integration architecture
- Developing solutions for data migration and consolidation
- Maintaining integrations, applications and customizations
- Delivering integration hosting services
- Implementing effective, scalable integration solutions for Cloud and hybrid systems
- Increasing Business Process productivity
- Reducing operational costs through automated integrations
- Creating the necessary agility to meet dynamic business needs
- Having scalability to meet business growth
- Having solutions developed and implemented in a timely manner
- Utilizing existing systems and people more effectively
- Maximizing user and customer satisfaction and increasing trust
- Focusing IT resources on processes that make your company unique